- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute
- ASU Hispanic Business Alumni
- House Majority PAC
- Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
- Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- Ballot Initiative Strategy Center
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturer of America (PhRMA)
- Human Rights Campaign
- Ed Pastor for Congress
- Laura Pastor for City Council
- Yes, on Prop 204
- Adam Lopez Falk for School Board
Samuel Madrigal is HIT Strategies’ Field Director. Samuel is an accomplished qualitative and quantitative researcher with experience managing teams and projects for progressive political candidates, advocacy groups, and nongovernmental organizations. Samuel is exceptionally versed in examining hard-to-reach populations, with much of his research taking advantage of online, cell phone, and multi-modal survey methods to find data-driven solutions to optimize strategic client goals.
Before joining HIT Strategies, Samuel held several roles at the local campaigns and media firms, like GMMB working with clients that included House Majority PAC, Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, Charlie Crist for Governor and Wendy Davis for Governor.
Samuel received his bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Arizona State University. He became a political researcher to help enact progressive policies and elect candidates who would create a better world for working families.