- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute
- ASU Hispanic Business Alumni
- House Majority PAC
- Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
- Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- Ballot Initiative Strategy Center
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturer of America (PhRMA)
- Human Rights Campaign
- Ed Pastor for Congress
- Laura Pastor for City Council
- Yes, on Prop 204
- Adam Lopez Falk for School Board
Samuel Madrigal is an Analyst and Innovation Specialist at HIT Strategies. Samuel is an accomplished qualitative and quantitative researcher with experience managing teams and projects for progressive political candidates, advocacy groups and nongovernmental organizations. Through Samuel’s extensive experience conducting political research, Samuel knows what data-driven solutions to implement in order to optimize strategic client goals by taking advantage of online, cell phone and multi-modal survey methods in order examine hard-to-reach populations.
Additionally, Samuel brings extensive local campaign and advertising background as a media assistant with GMMB implementing media plans for clients like House Majority PAC, Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, Charlie Crist for Governor and Wendy Davis for Governor.
Samuel received his bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Arizona State University and decided to become a political researcher to help enact progressive policies and election of candidates who will create a better world for working families.