ICYMI: HIT Focus Group’s Real-Time Reaction to SCOTUS Leak Featured Prominently in Fallout Political Coverage
Washington, D.C. | May 9th – In case you missed it, several media outlets featured HIT’s founding partner Roshni Nedungadi discussing HIT’s focus groups tracking Democratic voters’ attitudes, which included real-time reactions to the SCOTUS leak indicating the Court was prepared to overturn Roe v. Wade.
See the coverage below:
- Roshni appeared in The Hill, where she spoke with reporter Morgan Chalfant about how Democrats could use this news as a wake-up call.
- Roshni spoke to Gerren Gaynor of theGrio for an article that highlighted how this leak has the potential to affect Black women’s health and their political participation.
- Roshni spoke with Zach Montellaro of Politico in an article that discussed the political impact of the SCOTUS leak.
- Our HIT focus groups and Roshni got a full feature in the New York Times On Politics newsletter.
- We preempted the leak with an op-ed anticipating the decision in Newsweek.
About HIT Strategies
As Washington’s leading millennial and minority-owned public opinion research company, HIT Strategies helps progressive leaders and organizations translate the values and attitudes of target audiences into real-time insights. We understand America’s fastest-growing electorate and consumer groups and specialize in targeting communities under-represented in public opinion, including Black Americans, Latino Americans, Millennials + Genz, LGBTQ+, Women, Asian Americans, and Pacific Islanders. Visit hitstrat.com and follow @HITStrat on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for more information.